We offer lactation visits and support calls from Lacation Certified(IBCLC) Pam Poe and Kim Connor, PA-C. Please feel free to call/text us with questions, concerns, or make an appointment at 304-599-8000.
- Kelly Mom
- One of our favorites! This site has evidence based information on lots of breastfeeding issues. Well-written, referenced, and easy to understand!
- International Breastfeeding Centre Online
- Helpful video clips! This is an awesome collection of Dr. Jack Newman's information sheets and breastfeeding videos. Dr. Newman is a well-respected pediatrician from Canada and a champion of breastfeeding.
- Stanford University Videos with Dr. Jane Morton
- Dr. Morton has worked extensively with mothers whose babies are in the NICU and she has great advice to help any mom use a breastpump more effectively. Videos about Hand Expressing Milk, Maximizing Milk Production, and A Perfect Latch
- Bobby Ghareri MD
- ENT doctor who understands Tongue and Lip Ties
- Motherlove Herbals
- This company has a good reputation and they offer herbal tinctures and capsules containing fenugreek, blessed thistle, nettle and goat's rue that can help increase milk supply.
- La Leche League
- Decades ago, these folks were the first to offer support to breastfeeding families, and they are still doing a great job! Excellent!
Helpful Breastfeeding Apps
- Hale's Medications and Mother's Milk (free) This is a terrific resource! Is it ok for a breastfeeding mom to take a certain medication? Thomas Hale is a pharmacist and researcher who offers a ton of information to help answer these common questions.
- Breastfeeding Solutions ($4.99) Created by an experieced Lactation Consultant, this app offers help understanding and resolving the 30 most common breastfeeding problems.
- Sprout Baby (free) A nice tracking tool
- Nursing Timer (free) Simple and basic
Imagery Videos to help with Supply